I will be the first to admit that I turn to Google for everything. I ask it questions I wouldn't ask anyone else. It checks all the boxes for complete and utter confidentiality - you are alone, you are anonymous, you can ask all the mindless, weird and wacky questions you want without anyone filling out your psychiatric report. If you think about it, our Google searches could probably tell us a lot about our psyches. With this is mind, I decided to click on the most feared on screen button - 'History.' Although I am now questioning my ability to toast a slice of bread independently, I'd like to redeem myself through total honesty and share my last 20 Google searches. Could you share yours?
1. What takes out red wine stain?
When your poor husband's adorable clumsy nature knocks Merlot over his mother-in-law's new top...
2. Flap, flap, wiggle, wiggle
A song my daughter learnt in playschool - not to be confused with my fabulous dance moves.
3. Examples of irony
An argument with my husband which lasted a drive from Limerick to Tipperary.
4. What does slapped cheek look like on a four year old?
False alarm - she just slept on a towel.
5. What are the lyrics of Gangnam Style?
I am still none the wiser.
6. Who is calling me on 012107***
Unknown numbers make me nervous.
7. Jamie Oliver Paella
I actually make this once per week yet still need the recipe every time - information retention is clearly not my strong point.
8. What are the best instagram accounts?
Not mine anyway - but I'm blaming the lack of support from my (refusing to be an instagram-) husband who refuses to take candid photos of me in front of red brick walls! #instaobsessed #notaninstagramhusband
9. Are Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams engaged?
A question that requires getting out of bed mid sleep and 'going to the toilet' so the light does not illuminate your pathetic gossip craving face.
10. PJ Masks face paint image
I felt like a change from our usual tiger princess. (that girl has me under her thumb!)
11. Nikki and Jamie Don't Tell the Bride
12. Are the Spice Girls having a reunion?
I will literally sell my soul to Spice Up My Life one more time.
13. Mom needs a drink meme
Self explanatory really.
14. Cheap spas in Dublin
An alternative to the previous search.
15. Who is calling me from 012108***?
Some help I'd be in an emergency contact situation.
16. What do spots on your chin mean?
Who needs tarot cards when your breakouts clearly can tell you all you need to know!
17. Pop songs about chips
They should be mandatory for every meal really
18. What age is Philip Schofield?
I'm not telling you.... Google it!
19. What age is Holly Willoughby?
Well if I searched Phil...
20. What is the average temperature for a toddler?
I think I have searched this very question 500 times per child- such a waste of a panic frenzy- why can't I just remember things!
Family | Lifestyle |