Men in Black are a fun, energetic, soulful wedding and corporate events band. They have been chosen as a finalist in the Brides' Choice Awards for 'Wedding Band of the Year 2017.' We were lucky enough to have the Men in Black as part of our wedding day.. Before our own wedding, we had been to over 10 MIB weddings and the atmosphere and fun was always the highest level. Let's get behind MIB for 'Wedding Band of the Year 2017.'..
10 Reasons Men in Black should be your 'wedding band of the year'
1. EXPERIENCE: With over a decade of experience; all can only run smoothly with these seasoned professionals. Everything gets better with age and these guys are no exception.
2. TALENT: Each of the Men in Black is a talented musician in their own right - sax, keyboard, percussion, electric guitar, vocals..... and a few sneaky dance moves! (We caught you Sandy!)
3. STYLE: Let's face it, you can't get more stylish than these guys.
4. PROFESSIONALISM: The Men in Black are true professionals from start to finish - with an impressive PA, stage and lighting system.
5. ROCKING SET LIST: Playing everything from classics to get those heads bopping and modern tracks to get the feet stomping.
6. INTERACTION: One of the MIB's biggest appeals for me is their charisma and crowd involvement... no wonder every wedding leads to more MIB fanatics like us!
7. PASSION: This is something that just projects from every musical note they play and leads to everyone singing along to every word.
8. VALUE: For what you are getting with these guys, booking them for your wedding or event is guaranteed value for money.
9. ENERGY: No matter what Men in Black wedding I have been to, the energy they exude and in turn they receive from the crowd is electric.. just try get me off that dance floor!
10. ENTHUSIASM: Even though this band are booked up for months in advance, they still put everything into every show and make each one a night to remember.
Special Men in Black offer for LifeAfterBlue followers !!!!!
Book MIB in 2018/2019 and get free DJ or Sax drinks reception* worth 250e if you mention LifeAfterBlue on booking!
*Subject to availability
Family | Lifestyle |